Childcare is provided for children ages 6 months–3 years old. Our staff members provide familiar faces and loving arms to welcome and comfort your child. We provide this ministry so that parents of young children can worship without worry! Childcare is offered at these times.
Our little ones are growing and changing all the time! Please fill out an updated childcare form for fall 2023.
- Sunday Worship:
Childcare is offered during the 9:00 service. Children may be dropped off starting at 8:45 a.m.
- Sunday Connection Hour:
Connection Hour with Sunday School and adult ed. restarts for the fall on September 17. Childcare will then also be from 10:15–11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Studies
Offered 9:00–11:00 a.m. during the program year.
- Wednesday Nights
By request only! If you need childcare on a Wednesday Night, contact Christa Middleton
- Other special events: If childcare is provided, we’ll let you know!
Childcare is not offered for Christmas Eve 4:00 & 7:00 p.m. services, Maundy Thursday, or Good Friday.
Safety in Childcare
- Childcare rooms always have at least two adult providers who have been through a screening and training process. At least one of the providers will be a staff member; the second adult may be a staff member or volunteer.
- All members of our childcare staff are trained in First Aid, CPR and AED procedures.
If your child is ill, they should remain at home.
Parents should be on the alert for any symptoms of COVID-19 or flu/like symptoms. In addition, a child with a household member who has any of the symptoms below are asked to stay home.
- Fever reading of 100.4 or higher OR a temperature over 98.6 along with subjective signs such as flushed cheeks, fatigue, extreme fussiness, chills, shivering, sweating, achiness, headache, or not eating or drinking
- Persistent cough unrelated to allergies
- Diarrhea/Loose stool
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Eyes that are pink and goopy
- Runny nose
Any child who is unwell will be asked to return home with the parent/caregiver. For those who become unwell during their time in childcare, a parent/caregiver will be contacted to come and pick up their child.
For more information, please contact our Christa Middleton, Director of Children and Family Ministry