Advent Trail, Sunday, December 13, 3:00-5:30 p.m.
Families (and pods!) of all ages, join us for a hike through the church grounds as we celebrate Jesus, a light in the darkness. The trail will include stops for prayer, worship, fun, and photo opportunities. Sign up and select the time you would like to start and travel like the Wise Men to give your gift to the children of Wind River Reservation (Foundation for Nations.)
When you arrive, come to the registration station in the upper parking lot. You will receive an LED candle and an instruction booklet. You will be directed to start near the Memory Garden and will travel in a designated path around the church, finishing at the upper parking lot.
- Visit a Jesse Tree and place a hope or prayer on its branches,
- Travel like the Wise Men to give your gift to the children of Wind River Reservation (Foundation for Nations) Make sure to bring an unwrapped toy!
- Discover the many names of Jesus
- Journey to the Manger
- Take pictures in the stable
- Worship our Savior with a song around the campfire
John 8:12 Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.”