Childcare is provided for infants through 3 years of age during worship and Sunday Christian Education time. It is also offered for select other programming during the week.
Our goal is to provide a loving Christian environment for your children while you worship with us at Crossroads. Our childcare staff provides a familiar face and loving arms to welcome and comfort your child. We provide this ministry so that parents of young children have an opportunity to worship as “worry free” as possible.
- Sunday Worship & Education Hour: Sign up here
Childcare is offered during the 9:00 service as well as Connection Hour from 10:15-11:00 a.m. Children may be dropped off starting at 8:45 a.m. Sign up here
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Studies
Offered 9:00-11:00 a.m. during the program year.
- Wednesday Nights: Sign up here
Childcare is offered from 6:00-7:30 p.m. during Wednesday night all-ages programming.
Childcare is not offered for Christmas Eve, Maundy Thursday, or Good Friday services.
Safety in Childcare
- Childcare rooms always have at least two adult providers who have been through a screening and training process. At least one of the providers will be a staff member; the second adult may be a staff member or volunteer.
- All members of our childcare staff are trained in First Aid, CPR and AED procedures.
- As of March 1, 2022, childcare staff and volunteers will continue to wear masks in the classrooms, as they care for children who are ineligible for the vaccine. Masks are optional for children and adults elsewhere in the building.
If your child is ill, they should remain at home.
Parents should be on the alert for any symptoms of COVID-19 or flu/like symptoms. In addition, a child with a household member who has any of the symptoms below are asked to stay home.
- Fever reading of 100.4 or higher OR a temperature over 98.6 along with subjective signs such as flushed cheeks, fatigue, extreme fussiness, chills, shivering, sweating, achiness, headache, or not eating or drinking
- Persistent cough unrelated to allergies
- Diarrhea/Loose stool
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Eyes that are pink and goopy
- Runny nose
Any child who is unwell will be asked to return home with the parent/caregiver. For those who become unwell during their time in childcare, a parent/caregiver will be contacted to come and pick up their child.
For more information, please contact our Christa Middleton, Director of Children and Family Ministry