Joyful Noise Children’s Choir Spring Musical – May 12 at Nine
The children will work together at 6 rehearsals to prepare this inspiring, new musical that tells the story of a young girl, Jane, who learns that God can use common, ordinary people to do great things. Jane describes herself as a “Plain Jane” thinking that she’s not especially gifted or talented. Jane’s friends, however, help her realize that God uses many ordinary people in important and powerful ways!
Wednesday rehearsals begin April 3 from 6:00 to 6:50 p.m. Grade 2 through grade 5 in music room with Jenee O’Connor. Age 4 through grade 1 in Good news room with Annie Nielson.
Contact Jenee O’Connor
Joyful Noise Children’s Choir: April 2019
* Wednesday, April 3, 6:00-6:50 p.m. rehearsal
* Sunday school sings, April 7, 10:15-10:55 a.m. (ages 4 – Kindergarten then sing 3 Cherub songs in worship at Eleven.
* Wednesday, April 10, 6:00-6:50 p.m. rehearsal
* Wednesday, April 24, 6:00-6:50 p.m. rehearsal
Joyful Noise Children’s Choir: May 2019
* Wednesday, May 1, 6:00-6:50 p.m. rehearsal
* Sunday school sings, May 5, 10:15-10:55 a.m. (grade 1 – 5 then sing 1 song in worship at Eleven).
* Wednesday, May 8, 6:00-6:50 p.m. rehearsal
* Saturday, May 11, 9:00-11:00 a.m. dress rehearsal in Sanctuary
* Sunday, May 12, in worship at Nine only – Presentation of “Just Like You and Me” All ages arrive 8:30 a.m. in Music Room. Celebration afterwards for all children at 10:15 a.m. in conjunction with last day of Sunday School Party!