Children’s Fall Faith Formation– Compassion Camp
As we look around the world, what becomes clearer each day is our deep need for compassion – now more than ever. Each session has a central scripture passage about theme. Compassion Camp’s goal is to cultivate compassion for each other, ourselves, and the world.
SESSION ONE At the Table Luke 15:11-32
SESSION TWO To the Neighbor Mark 2:1-12
SESSION THREE For Myself Mark 12:28-31
SESSION FOUR Along the Way Ruth 1:1-22
SESSION FIVE With the World Leviticus 25
Register Here for Compassion Camp, and choose to do any or all of the following activities:
- You Tube video to watch at your convenience with songs, engaging characters, and bible stories
- In Person Sunday School (supplies received here) from 10:15-11:00 a.m.
- Supply drive through pick up on October 4, 18, November 1, 15 from 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Weekly, Sunday Zoom Connect from 4:30-5:00 p.m.
- Yoga videos that connect our minds and bodies to theme
- Family Bible Story videos created by a different volunteer family each week
In Person Sunday School
After worship at 9:30 a.m., parents and children, grades 4K through grade 5 should come to the Sunday School check-in desk in the hallway outside of Praise and Plays. Receive your child’s room assignment for the morning. Sibling groups will remain together, and children will be in small groups in Praise and Plays, Creation Station, or the Fireside Room. Children ages five and up will wear face coverings, respect social distancing, and hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be provided in every room. Please pick up your child in the room to which they were assigned at 11:00 a.m.
Contact: Christa Middleton, Director of Children and Family Ministry