Bring the whole family on Wednesday Nights!
- Dessert, 5:30-6:00 p.m. All ages gather for treats, coffee, and fellowship in the CLC. At 5:45, we’ll entertain you with all ages activities and songs!
- Childcare for ages 3 and under, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Cherub Choir, 5:50-6:10 p.m.
- SPARK and Middle School Youth Group, 6:00 p.m.
- Adult programming, 6:15 p.m.
- Sending Service, 7:20-7:30 p.m. We wrap up our Wednesday Nights with all ages worship in the sanctuary. At the end, children can be picked up from the pews.
Sign up here for SPARK, Cherub Choir, and Wednesday Night Childcare.
Preschool-Grade 5 SPARK
Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
During Wednesday nights, children activate their faith in our Spark program, exploring a different Bible story each week. This winter, we’ll learn about the life and teachings of Jesus through hands-on activities and games.
Wednesdays, 5:50-6:10 p.m.
Children in K4-grade 1, join “Mrs. O” (Jenee O’Connor, Worship Ministry Associate Director) and Crossroads worship leaders to sing together in the sanctuary! Then, attend the rest of the evening’s SPARK program.
Several times per year, we pause regular Wednesday night programs to gather as an all ages community for a service project or game night!
February 9, 6:00-7:30
All ages, help make valentine cards and gift bags for our homebound and grieving church family members. Then, stay for a fun game!
Dinner is provided! Sign up here so we know to expect you.
Contact: Christa Middleton, Director of Children and Family Ministry