LEARNING, CARING AND SHARING GOD’S LOVE
The mission of Crossroads Christian Preschool is to nurture the “whole child” in areas of physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual development. Our goal is to form a partnership with parents to help bring Biblical teachings, morals and values to their preschool children while teaching them the educational and social skills needed to prepare their hearts and minds to become life-long learners.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF CCP:
- Small Teacher–to-Student Ratio with Loving and Caring Teachers
- Quality Christian Education
- 2 1/2K Preschool Program – Monday & Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. **3rd day option! Friday Nature & Science program– 9:00–11:30 a.m.
- 3K Preschool Program – Monday & Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. **3rd day option! Friday Nature & Science program– 9:00–11:30
- Lunch Bunch – Extended Day
- Nature & Science Program – Young scientists engage in hands-on experiments and nature walks that spark their imaginations and curiosity to wonder and ask the question why?
- Bible Stories and Songs
- Fun and Engaging Field Trips
- Art and Cooking Activities
- Music Class and Library Time
- Christmas Program and End of the Year Music Program
- Spacious Classrooms
- Enclosed Outdoor Playground and Indoor Gym
- Safe and Secure Facility – Security Cameras in the Hallways
- State Licensed
Contact: Maureen Leurquin, Preschool Director