LEARNING, CARING AND SHARING GOD’S LOVE
The mission of Crossroads Christian Preschool is to nurture the “whole child” in areas of physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual development. Our goal is to form a partnership with parents to help bring Biblical teachings, morals and values to their preschool children while teaching them the educational and social skills needed to prepare their hearts and minds to become life-long learners.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF CCP:
- Small teacher–to-student ratio with loving and caring teachers
- Spacious classrooms, enclosed outdoor playground, and indoor gym
- Safe and secure state-licensed facility with security cameras
- Quality Christian education. Learn Bible stories and songs!
- Fun and engaging field trips
- Art and cooking activities
- Music class with the Crossroads Worship Ministry Directors
- Library time
- Special Christmas program and end of the year music presentation
- Parents may drop off students as early as 8:45 a.m. for 9:00 a.m. start time.
- Choose to add-on these special programs to supplement Monday & Wednesday preschool:
- Lunch Bunch: extend the day until 1:00 p.m. on whichever dates you choose.
- Friday Nature & Science: Optional 3rd day program. Young scientists engage in hands-on experiments and nature walks that spark their imaginations and curiosity to wonder and ask the question why?
Contact: Maureen Leurquin, Preschool Director