We live in a rapidly changing world, and our God is a God who walks beside us, and who abides with us. Our staff and Session are staying abreast of updates from the Wisconsin Department of Health and the CDC. We have put these resources together so that we might continue to be the body of Christ during this uncertain time.
Worship at Home
- Order of Worship for January 17, January 10, January 3, December 27, Christmas Eve 6pm, Christmas Eve 4pm
- Worship Service video for January 17, January 10, January 3, December 27, Christmas Eve 6pm
- Children’s Worship stories
- Previous weeks’ sermons and services
Sunday School at Home
- Sunday, January 17, at 10:15 a.m. Contact Christa Middleton for Zoom link.
Prayer and Congregational Care
During this time of uncertainty, we continue to care for one another. If you have a prayer request, or would like pastoral care, please contact our Congregational Care Director Kim Steffen.
Mission-Outreach at Home: Face Masks
You are invited to participate in the mission of producing protective, non-surgical face masks at home! These face masks will be distributed to partnering homeless shelters and Froedtert Hospital of Wisconsin. If you sew or know someone who sews, find out how to make these masks on the following links. Contact Bonnie for information on delivery of masks or help with making them.
- Please be in touch with your team leader for more information on virtual meetings
- Zoom video tutorials