We live in a rapidly changing world, and our God is a God who walks beside us, and who abides with us.
We have put these resources together so that we might continue to be the body of Christ during this uncertain time.
Worship at Home
- Order of Worship for April 5, March 29, March 22, March 15
- Worship Service video for April 5, March 29, March 22, March 15
- Children’s Worship story for April 5, March 29, March 22
- Previous weeks’ sermons and services
- Maundy Thursday at Home: Follow this family-friendly table liturgy guide to remember the Last Supper on April 9.
- To celebrate Resurrection Sunday on April 12, let’s create a virtual Flowering Cross of Easter! Take a photo of you or your family—with or without a flower—to make a composite of our church family and friends in the shape of a cross to show during Easter service! Send your photo to Todd O’Connor by April 9. (Submission grants permission to share online worldwide.)
Sunday School at Home
- Children’s Sunday School lesson for April 5 March 29, March 22, March 15
- Youth Sunday School lesson – Contact Dave Carpenter for more information
- Adult weekly reflections: Entering the Passion
- Adult daily devotional: Living Well through Lent
- Please be in touch with your team leader for more information on virtual meetings
- Zoom video tutorials
Prayer and Congregational Care
During this time of uncertainty, we continue to care for one another. If you have a prayer request, or would like pastoral care, please contact our Congregational Care Director Kim Steffen.
Mission-Outreach at Home: Face Masks
You are invited to participate in the mission of producing protective, non-surgical face masks at home! These face masks will be distributed to partnering homeless shelters and Froedtert Hospital of Wisconsin. If you sew or know someone who sews, find out how to make these masks on the following links. Contact Bonnie for information on delivery of masks or help with making them.