We partner with families in discipling children to know Christ and bring others to Him by loving one another, growing in faith and serving others.
JOYFUL: We rejoice in our relationship with Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.
BIBLE-CENTERED: We focus on the truth of God’s Word.
LOVING: We devote ourselves to God by loving one another as He loves us.
ENGAGING: We provide fun, exciting, diverse, and personal faith experiences.
WELCOMING: We invite and nurture all families.
Children’s Worship is offered Sunday mornings throughout the year:
• Provides children an opportunity to experience what it means to worship, how to worship, and why it’s important in an age appropriate setting
• For children age 4 through just finished grade 1 during Sunday worship service
- PLAY: 3K-4K
- IMAGINE: Kindergarten-Grade 1
- WONDER: Grades 2- 3
- MARVEL: Grades 4-5, separate boys and girls classes
Childcare is provided for infants through 3 years of age during worship and Sunday Christian Education time. It is also offered for select other programming during the week.
• Provided by trained staff and support volunteers
Midweek Programming – Wednesday Nights
Church Dinner 5:00-5:30 p.m.
Delta Club for children in grades 1-5 5:45-7:15 p.m.
Delta Scooter program for children ages 4 through Kindergarten 5:45-7:15 p.m.
What does DELTA Stand For?
- DISCIPLES:“If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.” (John 8:31)
- EQUIPPED:“All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- LIFE:“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” (John 10:10)
- TRANSFORMATION:“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” (Romans 12:2)
- ACTION:“Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.” (James 1:22)
Milestones of Faith
Parents and children participate in seven different spiritual Milestones, each targeted to a specific developmental age group
• Held throughout the year
Contact: Lara Hauser and Christa Middleton, Interim Children’s Ministry Directors
Vacation Bible School (VBS)
VBS is a great week of fun and special adventure, as we explore God’s love through worship, games, crafts, music, storytelling and more!
• For children who are enrolled in 3K through grade 4
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
MOPS International offers mothers of young children a place to find friendship with other moms in a supportive and loving environment:
• MOPS is not a Bible study. Instead, its ministry focuses on relationships and communicating the love of Jesus Christ.
• MOPS welcomes any mom of children, birth through age five.
• Crossroads Presbyterian Church hosts a MOPS program the first and third Thursday morning of every month from 9:00 to 11:15 a.m. from September through May
• Loving childcare is provided by our church staff and volunteers
Click here for information on Camperships.