The 2018 Milwaukee Habitat Home will be supported by the United Presbyterian Coalition (Immanuel, Wauwatosa, West Granville, & Crossroads Presbyterian churches). The house is located at 2213 N 29th Street in Milwaukee. Click here to register to volunteer at this location. Each Saturday listed below will need at least 12 volunteer workers and lunches:
- Saturday, June 23 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (6 hours) – Insulation
- Saturday, June 30 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (6 hours) – Dry Wall
- Saturday, July 7 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (6 hours) – Dry Wall
- Saturday, July 14 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (6 hours) – Dry Wall
- Painting days will occur in late summer or early fall, depending upon the building progress.
- Lunches for 12 workers – choose a Saturday above and contact Pastor Chris for more detail about the lunches.
Habitat for Humanity of Milwaukee is in the middle of a 5-year plan to change the neighborhood as part of the Neighborhood Revitalization Plan. To join in building please register on the Habitat website. Anyone over age 16 is welcome to help, but they must be at least 18 years old to use power tools. Click on Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity to learn more about the organization and other opportunities to serve.
♥The 2017 Habitat House, built by the Presbyterian Coalition, is in honor of Rev. Scott B. Hauser. The house was dedicated on Thursday, March 22 and is located at 2126 N 32nd Street in Milwaukee, WI. The new homeowner, Renee and her two youngest daughters, will take occupancy on this day. Financial support and volunteer workers for this home came from Crossroads, Immanuel, Wauwatosa, West Granville, and the Presbytery of Milwaukee.