2023 Prebytery Coalition House Build at 3049 N 6th St in Milwaukee
Crossroads contact: Jon Strawbridge
REMINDER: VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION – NEXT STEPS:
Habitat requests all volunteers register with them at least 24 hours in advance at: http://groups.mkehabitat.volunteerhub.com/events/index, sign the online waiver and provide contact information for yourself and an emergency contact.
- Use the join code “PresbyCoalition” when prompted.
- Each volunteer will both “create an account” as a user (or sign in if the system has been used previously) AND register for an event.
- Volunteers will receive one email about creating an account.
- A reminder email with the same information will be sent 2 days prior to their volunteer date.
- Online registration for individual volunteers will be open up until 24 hours prior to the event.
- Anyone not registered 24 hours in advance will need to legibly fill out and sign a waiver at the build site before starting to volunteer.
Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity has helped over 1000 families realize their dream of safe, affordable homeownership. This is only possible because of the hard work and consistent dedication of community volunteers!
Habitat of Milwaukee is in the middle of a 5-year plan to change the neighborhood as part of the Neighborhood Revitalization Plan. To join in building please register on the Habitat website. Anyone over age 16 is welcome to help, but they must be at least 18 years old to use power tools. Click on Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity to learn more about the organization and other opportunities to serve.
Crossroads continues its long-term relationship and financial support of Habitat. Click here to view the impact of this partnership.
♦ 2020 Milwaukee Habitat Home Celebration
New homeowner, Mevalene had been a renter. She’s moved around from place to place over the years, always figuring that this was just the way it had to be…until she found out about Habitat. Read more. . .
♥ 2017 Habitat House, built by the Presbyterian Coalition, is in honor of Rev. Scott B. Hauser. The house, located at 2126 N 32nd Street in Milwaukee, was dedicated on Thursday, March 22, 2017. Financial support and volunteer workers for this home came from Crossroads, Immanuel, Wauwatosa, West Granville, and the Presbytery of Milwaukee.
Email Mission@crossroadspres.org for more information.