Crossroads’ High School Ministry is focused on helping students take the next step in their journey toward Christ. Our desire is to offer a community that is open and accessible to all students no matter where they may be on this journey.
Jesus Loves. Jesus Inspires. Jesus Transforms.
In joyful response, the youth ministry of Crossroads Presbyterian Church exists to invite and equip youth and their families to be passionate disciples of Jesus.
Confirmation (Grade 9 students)
• Confirmation is the culmination of a journey of faith, as your children confirm the vows you took for them in baptism and claims responsibility for their own Christian faith. Yet, Confirmation is also very much a beginning of their faith journey, as they take a big step in their Christian life and are invited to become adult members of Christ’s church, if they so choose. Next class will start September 16, 2018 and go through May 19, 2019 for students entering Grade 9. Click here to Register. Click here for Schedule.
Sunday Night Youth Group
Join us for fellowship, small group discussion, and worship on Sunday evenings.
• Worship and Bible study begins at 6 p.m. in the Fireside Room.
• Come as you are…and invite your friends!
2019 dates: 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10,2/17,2/24,3/3, 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7,4/21, 4/28, and 5/5.
Discipleship Groups (D groups)
D-groups are grade level, gender-specific small groups to discuss life and faith. They meet Sunday nights at Crossroads 7–8 p.m.
Wednesdays : Every Wednesday come hangout in the Cafe after school until 6 p.m.
Student Service Opportunities
There are many opportunities for students to serve at Crossroads and in our local communities.
Crossroads Service Opportunities
- Worship Team
- Audio-Visual (AV) Team – Drama / Video
- Children’s Ministries (Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings)
Contact Youth Director: Dave Carpenter for more information.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Follow us on Instagram: crossroadspres_youth
Follow us on Facebook: Youth Ministries (Crossroads)
Interested in volunteering with High School ministries? Contact Youth Director: Dave Carpenter