Get to know your Crossroads family through fun, non-competitive sports fellowship. For information on any of these groups, contact Kim Steffen, Congregational Care Director.
Pickle Ball – Coed Adult
Come play this fun game which is a cross between badminton, tennis, and table tennis in the Great Room.
- Monday afternoon, 1:15 – 3:15 p.m., year round.
- Tuesday evening, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m., September -June
Saturdays, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. in the Great Room – not during golf season.
Recreational badminton for all ages.
Options for various levels of ability. Held in the upper level Fireside Room; register to attend with Ann Otte. Freewill offering toward mission partners in Cancun.
- Fun Flow Class: First Saturdays on January 4, and February 1 at 8:30 a.m.
- Gentle Class: Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m. & 5:00 p.m.
- Introduction Workshop:January 23 at 3:00 p.m. or February 12 at 5:00 p.m.
Golf – Men
Fridays in the summer at Mee-Kwon or Hawthorne Hills public golf courses.
Golf – Ladies
Thursday mornings in season at Mee-Kwon public golf course. All skill levels are welcome!
Softball – Coed Adult
Thursday night Church Softball League played in Cedarburg during May through August.
It’s great fellowship and exercise!