Get to know your Crossroads family through fun, non-competitive sports fellowship. For information on any of these groups, contact Kim Steffen, Congregational Care Director.
Pickle Ball – Coed Adult
Come play this fun game which is a cross between badminton, tennis, and table tennis in the Great Room.
- Monday afternoon, 1:15 – 3:15 p.m., year round.
- Tuesday evening, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m., September -June
Saturdays, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. in the Great Room – not during golf season.
Recreational badminton for all ages.
Options for various levels of ability. Held in the upper level Fireside Room; register to attend with Ann Otte. Freewill offering directed toward Crossroads’ mission partners.
New classes in March, April, and May:
- March 17 – May 12, Tuesdays (Gentle Class)
* 8:30 – 9:45 a.m.
* 6:00 – 7:15 p.m.
- March 23, Monday at 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (Introduction Workshop)
- April 15, Wednesday at 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Introduction Workshop)
- April 4, Saturday at 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. (Fun Flow)
- May 2, Saturday at 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. (Fun Flow)
Golf – Men
Fridays in the summer at Mee-Kwon or Hawthorne Hills public golf courses.
Golf – Ladies
Thursday mornings in season at Mee-Kwon public golf course. All skill levels are welcome!
Softball – Coed Adult
Thursday night Church Softball League played in Cedarburg during May through August.
It’s great fellowship and exercise!