Get to know your Crossroads family through fun, non-competitive sports fellowship. For information on any of these groups, contact Kim Steffen, Congregational Care Director.
ComBeginner, intermediate and chair yoga classes will be offered this summer. Bring your mat, water bottle and optional props. All classes held in the Fireside Room.A freewill offering, with suggested amount of $10, will be collected with proceeds being used for school supplies for Mission ministry. Click here to register.
- Thursday July 11 & July 18 intermediate 6:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- Tuesday July 16 beginner 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Monday July 22 beginner 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday July 30 chair yoga 4:00 – 5:15 p.m.
- Saturday August 3 intermediate 8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. and beginner 10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- Monday August 5 intermediate 6:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- Monday August 12 beginner 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday August 15 beginner 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Pickle Ball – Coed Adult
Come play this fun game which is a cross between badminton, tennis, and table tennis in the Great Room.
- Monday afternoon, 1:15 – 3:15 p.m., year round.
- Tuesday evening, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m., September -June
Saturdays, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. in the Great Room – not during golf season beginning April.
Recreational badminton for all ages.
Golf – Men
Fridays in the summer at Mee-Kwon or Hawthorne Hills public golf courses.
Golf – Ladies
Thursday mornings in season at Mee-Kwon public golf course. All skill levels are welcome!
Softball – Coed Adult
Thursday night Church Softball League played in Cedarburg during May through August.
It’s great fellowship and exercise!