Get to know your Crossroads family through fun, non-competitive sports fellowship. For information on any of these groups, contact Kim Steffen, Congregational Care Director.
* Some classes and social gatherings are currently online in accordance with the statewide Coronavirus guidelines. Check the church calendar for online classes.
Yoga – Virtual
ALL LEVELS WELCOME! Beginners may can log on, watch and try. Freewill offering benefits Family Promise of Ozaukee County (families experiencing homelessness). Contact Ann Otte for Zoom link (up to 30 minutes before class time).
- July 14 – August 25 (Tuesday & Thursday mornings): 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- July 14 – August 25 (Tuesday evenings): 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- July 16 – August 20 (Thursday evenings): 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. NEW very gentle class
- July 15 – August 19 (Wednesday): 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. NEW very gentle class
- July 18 – August 22 (Saturday): 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. – no class on August 8
Golf – Men
Fridays in the summer at Mee-Kwon or Hawthorne Hills public golf courses.
Golf – Ladies
Thursday mornings in season at Mee-Kwon public golf course. All skill levels are welcome!
Softball – Coed Adult
Thursday night Church Softball League played in Cedarburg during May through August.
It’s great fellowship and exercise!
Pickle Ball – Coed Adult
Come play this fun game which is a cross between badminton, tennis, and table tennis at Adlai Horn Park in Cedarburg.
Saturdays, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. in the Great Room – not during golf season.
Recreational badminton for all ages.