Get to know your Crossroads family through fun, non-competitive sports fellowship. For information on any of these groups, contact Kim Steffen, Congregational Care Director.
* Some classes and social gatherings are currently online. Check the church calendar for online classes.
Yoga – Virtual
ALL LEVELS WELCOME! Beginners may can log on, watch and try. Freewill offering benefits Wyoming Foundations for Nations. Contact Ann Otte for Zoom link.
- Dec. 8 – Dec. 29 (Tuesday/Thursday mornings): 9:00 – 10:15 a.m. (NO Dec. 24)
- Dec. 8 – Dec. 29 (Tuesday evenings): 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Dec. 10 – Dec. 17 (Thursday evenings): 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Dec. 12 & 19 (Saturday): 8:30 – 9:45 a.m.
Refresher/Introduction to Yoga on Dec. 28 (Monday) 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Golf – Men
Fridays in the summer at Mee-Kwon or Hawthorne Hills public golf courses.
Golf – Ladies
Thursday mornings in season at Mee-Kwon public golf course. All skill levels are welcome!
Softball – Coed Adult
Thursday night Church Softball League played in Cedarburg during May through August.
It’s great fellowship and exercise!
Pickle Ball – Coed Adult
Come play this fun game which is a cross between badminton, tennis, and table tennis at Adlai Horn Park in Cedarburg.
Saturdays, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. in the Great Room – not during golf season.
Recreational badminton for all ages.