Crossroads mitigation protocols and requirements do not eliminate all risk, but do reduce the risk and potential of transmission of COVID-19. We ask that you consider your health and safety and risk prior to coming.
You can do your part:
Face coverings are required in all parts of the building. If you are unable to wear a face covering, please stay home and worship or meet online.
Seating family groups 6 feet apart at ends of pews, reducing movement during service, and dismissing row by row. Please move outside if you wish to socialize after the service. Registration and capacity is limited to 125 per service.
Do not come to church if you are sick or exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive, or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
The Church is doing its part:
Limited service time: approximately 40-60 minutes to minimize exposure and allow safe singing. Identical services at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. A full-length pre-filmed worship service is also available each Saturday evening on YouTube for those not attending in-person.
Sanctuary, bathrooms, and all classrooms and common areas are deep cleaned before services. High filtration MERV 13 filters have been installed churchwide in our HVAC system.
Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building; please use often. Worship will be touchless, and Communion elements are prepackaged. We will not have coffee, refreshments, or drinking fountains in use.
Before you come to Church:
- Register in advance for each family member and guest for weekly worship services, as well as childcare and Sunday school classes, using the weblinks on this page, or by contacting the church office weekdays at 262-242-1670.
- Childcare: Our new childcare room is now available during worship, just past the Preschool rooms and up the short ramp. Please register here by Thursday at 4:30 p.m. for childcare.
- Sunday School at 10:15 a.m.: Visit the education webpages to learn about offerings for children, youth, and adults, both in person and online, and register here for your spot.
- Small Group Meetings: Follow all protocols as listed above, with face coverings required throughout the meeting time. Sanitize high touch surfaces and tables prior to leaving so that the room is ready for the next group. Sanitizing carts and supplies are available throughout the building.
When you come to Church:
- Use the lower entrance church doors. Upon entering Crossroads, you are agreeing to comply with our new shared protocols.
- Check in with an usher for pre-registered church services or sign in at the Welcome Center for contact tracing, to acknowledge that you do not have any COVID-19 symptoms and that within the last 14 days you have not been in contact with anyone who is positive or have traveled domestically or internationally to an area deemed to be high risk.
- Meeting spaces will be set up with one group meeting in the space. Tables/seating will be spaced 6 feet apart, sanitized between uses, and with significant down time between use. Keep your distance when moving about the building.